Terms of sale & conditions
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions of sale. Making a purchase (order) on this website constitutes the acceptance by the buyer of every clauses stipulated below. Any purchase order also implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale below.
I agree that I have been advised of the enclosure inside and outside dimensions, and that the TV or Display I am using The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® with, will fit within The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® as specified. I agree to hold ERGA, Erga-Distribution, TV Protec, his employees and his licensees harmless if I chose the wrong size enclosure when ordering The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite®. I agree that I have measured my TV and it will fit within the published inside dimensions of The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite®. I further understand that TV Protec only guarantees that TVs that measure within the given specifications will fit into The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® I have ordered.
I agree that I am purchasing and using The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® at my own risk. I agree to hold harmless ERGA, Erga-Distribution, TV Protec, his employees and his licensees should The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® cause any damage proven or unproven to my TV or any TV used within The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite®. If I am using The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® in an environment with DIRECT SUN, I agree that I have been advised of the DIRECT SUN accessories available to me, for use in conjunction with The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite®, to help protect my TV in an extreme environment such as prolonged DIRECT SUN exposure. If I am using The TV Shield®, The Display Shield®, The TV Shield Pro® or The TV Shield Pro Lite® in DIRECT SUN, and DO NOT purchase the accessories, then I do so at my own risk and do agree to hold harmless ERGA, Erga-Distribution, TV Protec, his employees and his licensees.
Every order accepted by ERGA, Erga-Distribution, TV Protec, his employees and his licensees will be considered as a final character. To avoid any risk, the referral number of each item ordered must be specified.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
All purchases are payable at the time of the order, except special agreements between the buyer and ERGA, ERGA-Distribution, TV PROTEC. In case of non-payment, whatever the payment methods, any order in progress will be immediately suspended with the cancellation of any discount, promotion, free or other facility of any nature whatsoever. In addition, all amounts due from the concerned merchandise and/or previously delivered, might be increased by 15% from the total of the remaining due. Any court costs or fees related from these missed obligations might be also added.
In accordance within Quebec’s laws, ERGA, ERGA-Distribution, TV Protec is still the entire owner of the merchandises delivered until a complete payment of this one from the buyer during the order process. Any order of less than 25$ will have a charge of $10.00 for the packaging-shipping preparation and billing.
3. PRICES DISPLAYED
Prices displayed on this website are our prices at the moment. However, we reserve the right to change them without prior notice until the day of delivery. All our listed prices exclude applicable taxes.
We assure you that we try to ship your order as soon as possible. However, different factors could be out of our control and affect the time of delivery. Shipping time given by one of our employees or shown on this website are indications only. If an order cannot be delivered in one time, you will be exempted from the shipping cost for the remaining of the order.
If a customer needs or want an Express Delivery or any insurances, please advise us at the time of the order. Extra charges might be added. If you do not ask for any insurances, parcels are transported at the risk of the buyer, excepted if it's delivered by our team (ERGA, ERGA-Distribution, TV Protec). In case of lost or damages during the transportation, the buyer has the responsibility to intent recourse against the carrier, in accordance with the Quebec’s laws. In absence of any request or declaration from the buyer after the reception of the order, it will be considered as a complete and closed order.
Remote areas might be subject to a delivery costs revision. If it's the case, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Must Inspect Immediately
Before signing for merchandise ; ERGA, TV Protec will not take responsibility for deliveries that are not inspected immediately.
It is your responsibility to note any damage on all copies of freight bill. Must be signed by driver and consignee.
It is your responsibility to note any concealed damage to the carrier within 24 hours. If concealed damage is found, please contact the carrier first and request an inspection to get a damage report. Then contact a TV Protec representative.
** The Bill of Lading documenting this shipment is an acknowledgment by freight carrier for the receipt of goods from our company in good condition, thus ending our responsibility for this shipment. It is now your responsibility to ensure that everything is received in good condition.
5. RETURN POLICY
All return is subject to be accepted by ERGA, ERGA-Distribution, TV Protec. Furthermore, every return must have an (RMA) given by one of our employees and confirmed by e-mail. It belongs, to the buyer, to properly indicate the RMA number on the package(s). Every return without any RMA number will be automatically refused by our receiving department. Expedition fees and packaging fees are not refundable. Every return must be in its original box and insured by the sender, in case of lost or damage during the transportation. Please note that we are not responsible for any damage or lost during the transportation. Products purchased online through tvprotec.ca, over the phone or by e-mail can be returned within 15 days from the date of the purchase. No return will be accepted after that period.
6. REFUND POLICY
The reimbursement value is limited to the value of the purchase; extra charges might be applied for restocking fees. Delivery fees and packaging aren’t reimbursable. A restocking fee on every returned product is charge of 15% of the regular pricing shown on tvprotec.ca and that are returned within the 15-day return policy. If you have benefited of any promotional pricing on the shipping costs, these charges will be fully deducted (shipping and/or return) from the reimbursement.
7. PATENTS, LICENCES, COPYRIGHTS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES
Any texts, designs, drawings, images, photos, products and any other aspect of the website are protected by copyright, registered trade-marks and other ownership rights, including intellectual property rights. Copying, distribution, use or publication of such content in whole or in part is prohibited, even for personal and confidential use under the Quebec, Canada or International laws of intellectual property.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS
A word written in the singular form also includes the plural form and vice versa. A word written in the masculine form also includes the feminine form and vice versa. If some terms and conditions are, or become, void, in whole or in part, the validity of the others. These terms and conditions are subject to the application of the Civil Code of Quebec and Quebec law. The customer acknowledges that any dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the District of Montreal, in the province of Quebec.
ERGA, Erga-Distribution, TV Protec, his employees and his licensees disclaim all responsibility for misuse or misuse of texts, designs, drawings, images, photos, products and any other aspect of the website. Please also note that if you are less then 18 years old, you may not make online purchases on this website.
These terms and conditions are available in both French and English language. If one of them differ from the other, the French version shall prevail on the English one.
9. IMPORTANT NOTICES
All rights reserved by ERGA, Erga-Distribution, TV Protec, 2019. Any reproduction, adaptation or translation is prohibited, in whole or in part without the written consent of ERGA. All texts, designs, drawings, images, photos, products and any other aspect of the website constitute registered trade-marks of ERGA / TV Protec.
LORSQUE REQUIS ; TOUTES VENTES INCLUANT DES SERVICES D'INSTALLATION SONT ASSUJETTIS AUX CONDITIONS SUPPLÉMENTAIRES SUIVANTES :
1. TV Protec vend au consommateur qui accepte, les biens et/ou services décrits sur sa facture.
2. Tous les coûts se rapportant à la livraison, l’installation, la main-d’œuvre et la configuration professionnelle ne sont pas remboursables si le service a déjà été effectué ou s’il est en cours d’exécution.
3. Aucun échange ou remboursement ne sera accepté sur les commandes spéciales ou personnalisées.
4. Sous réserve des dispositions de la Loi sur la protection du consommateur, le consommateur est responsable de toute perte ou dommage résultant de sa faute et assume tous les risques et obligations auxquels il est tenu et s’engage à indemniser le commerçant de toute perte et dommage causé aux biens.
5. Le consommateur ne peut vendre les biens sans l’autorisation préalable du commerçant tant et aussi longtemps que ceux-ci n’auront pas été payés en entier.
6. Le mot "bien" signifie les biens et services spécifiquement décrits sur le contrat de vente et/ou la facture et/ou le bordereau de livraison et/ou le reçu d’achat, et tout équipement, accessoires et pièces de rechange pouvant y être ajoutés.
7. Les obligations du consommateur sont indivisibles et peuvent être réclamés en totalité à chacun de ses héritiers ou représentants légaux.
8. Notre politique de garantie sur les installations effectuées est pour une période d’une année ; suivant la date d’installation. Nous garantissons que le travail sera bien effectué par nos installateurs. Cependant, un caisson nécessite des vérifications périodique (saisons) et peut nécessiter un entretien et/ou préparation pour la période hivernale. Tous nos clients, sans exceptions, sont responsables des équipements et caissons installés sur leur propriété. L’installation d’un caisson TV Protec peut comporter un certain risque en raison des conditions météorologiques. En utilisant les services d’installation de TV Protec, vous acceptez la responsabilité des dommages ou accidents possibles relié avec l’installation des dits équipements sur votre propriété.
9. Les présentes conditions spécifiques aux services d’installation TV Protec et leurs applications sont régies par les lois de la Province du Québec, sans égard aux dispositions en matière de lois. Le client utilisateur accepte et reconnait la compétence exclusive des tribunaux de la Province de Québec, district de Montréal, à l’égard de tout litige découlant de l’utilisation de nos services d’installations.
10. TV Protec se réserve le droit de modifier les présentes conditions en y incluant une date de mise en vigueur.